- Customised version of Omnia BrandBox
- Enterprise level brand guideline and asset management tool.
- 323 brand sites, containing over 20,000 pages of content.
- Contains brand guidelines for Abdul Latif Jameel and all brands.
- Accommodates assets from stationery and marketing collateral to photography and high res video.
- Asset downloads in multiple file types (PDF and InDesign)
- Server-side file compression
- Password protected with customisable user access
- Automated email notifications for updated and expired assets
- A unified home for all of Abdul Latif Jameel’s brand assets and guidelines.
- Greater consistency in the application of the brand in remote locations.
- Automated, company-wide updates of existing and new assets.
- More efficient brand governance
Abdul Latif Jameel consists of a diverse range of businesses and brands, across 32 territories, from the corporate brand to wholly-owned standalone brands, and partner brands like Toyota, Lexus and Komatsu. Ensuring effective brand governance is a real challenge in such a diverse organisation. Consequently, Abdul Latif Jameel engaged OMNIA to develop a web application to house the brand guidelines and brand assets for all of its businesses. This tailored version of Omnia’s BrandBox product is an incredibly comprehensive brand guideline and asset management system, and one of the largest sites to be deployed on the Sitefinity CMS platform.