- Competitive landscape review
- Internal stakeholder research & interviews
- Workshop with senior stakeholders
- Brand platform and positioning
- Identity development
- Touchpoint creation
- The introduction of a new brand identity for Riyadh Art finds the perfect balance – it celebrates a long-loved heritage while embracing the new dawn of modernity in the context of a public art brand. It resonates across three different areas – national transformation, the global public art domain and among local government brands – and transcends audiences with a quality that is relatable to art aficionados, city dwellers and international audiences alike.
- The delicate balance between the past and the present that shape the essence of this brand are captured in Omnia’s identity for Riyadh Art – a successful interpretation and delivery on the client’s brief.
Riyadh Art is an initiative created by the government of Saudi Arabia (KSA) that will see 1000 multi-disciplinary artworks by international and local artists implemented across the city by 2023. Omnia were commissioned to develop a new brand by the Royal Commission for Riyadh City.